Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . I was pleased to see no snow on the roads this morning as I drove into town for my Kidney Doctor appointment. The Doctor reported that my stressed kidney that was discovered six months ago shows a lessening of whatever was ailing it. The meds will not be changed because the thought is that that may be what is helping the situation. My next appointment with him will be in one year. Now if Spring would come early [like next week] I would be doing just peachy-keen. The temperature in South Kelso, at the airport, is 32 at the present but there is no precipitation on radar within 200 miles of here. Perhaps the skies will be clear tomorrow when the local members of the class of '52' all get together for their Christmas Party. That is to start at noon-thirty at the Kelso Eagles. . .  .Before I get to that I have to stop by the lab and get my pro time checked; nice weather would be just fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment