Monday, July 14, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . . . I phoned R&R Motors this morning and arranged to have my cruise control repaired tomorrow morning. This will be the time we discover if the used part I purchased will do the job. . . . . My plan was to go fishing today but Mel phoned and asked me to stop by his place and help him go through all of the pictures he had inherited from Barbara when she died. He was having trouble deciding what to keep and what to give away. I worked on it with him for 2-3 hours and finally got it all broken down to our satisfaction. Most of the stuff we will deliver to Caren for her inspection and very little was tossed. After leaving Mel I did drive by Caren's house and left two suitcases filled with pictures on her back porch. A lot of the photo's were taken by my Dad and really brought back some memories. Many of them I have never seen because I spent most of my life in So. California. It is a tough thing to do, going  through old pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment