Monday, July 28, 2014

MONDAY. . . .

. . . . My friend Ben Bader passed away yesterday, may God be with you good buddy! . . . .Ben was a wonderful story teller, it was a ball visiting with him. All that was needed to get him started on an adventuresome story was to ask him a question on any subject. He was ready to turn it into something that at one time or another happened to him.  It has been said by people who knew him well for many years that most of the stuff he came up with actually happened. Ben had a very exciting life.. . . .  .ChiChi and I spent three hours at the fishing hole today working on removing the table that has been buried in the sand since winter. The water is way too deep and each shovel full I remove is replaced by the sides of the hole sliding down into the previously removed spot. The exercise is great but I can't say the same for results. Sort of like my bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment