Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . .

. . . . .I averaged 132 over ten lines at the bowling alley today. It was not a happy day but I am pleased to note that that is the worse thing I have to worry about.. . After bowling I stopped by the house for ChiChi then drove to the Teigens to check up on them and to deliver a book about spiders that I thought Colton might like; but when I handed it to him he shivered and tossed it to  the floor. He told me he does not like spiders. .  .  .Ron applied some 'tire shine' to my cars tires and to the 'bra' I have on it. The car looks great all spiffed up like that.. . . I made a date with Caren to take her to dinner in celebration of her Birthday on the 20th past then loaded up the car with the little dog and drove home.  It turned out to be a very nice day with lots of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment