Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . I arrived at R&R Motors at 10AM this morning just as Chris was finishing up with his first appointment of the day. He had the new Cruise control Amplifier installed in less than ten minutes and I was on my way. I decided to drive the freeway into town just to check out the cruise control. It sure is nice to have that feature operating correctly again. Of course I am working with used parts but with any luck at all it will last a lifetime. I stopped by the doctor's office on my way to the bowling alley and was told they had sent in my prescription request last month, they said I should phone the outfit in San Diego and find out why I had not yet received the med. After I got home this afternoon I did that and was told that the only request they had ever received was dated at 10:30 this morning. The meds are on their way. Someone is telling fibs, big time!. . .  .I was very happy with my bowling results today. The first five lines came out to a 154 average and the second set amounted to a 159.  The actual total for the day was 156.2.  Now the challenge is to do as well on Thursday. The weather is fair to good, I may return to the fishing hole tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. HaHaHa Go figure..(on the prescription vrs passing the buck). I am guessing the Drs office didn't expect the pharmacy to keep time or at least tell the patient.

    ReplyDelete