Sunday, July 20, 2014

SUNDAY

. . . . . . I was pleased enough with my bowling results today; the first five lines averaged 150 and the second five gave me a 158.  The grand total for the ten lines was 154.4. I must learn how to relax and do as well each Thursday during league bowling. . . . Today was Caren's Birthday, Colton said she is about 17 but he is only five years old so what does he know?  .   .   .   .   She had invited me over for a BBQ this afternoon and I arrived about 2:30, just a few minutes after Ron and his Mom had left for the hospital; the hospital had phoned earlier and ask Lila to come quick so they did. Rudy had passed away suddenly from a possible blood clot in the heart. We will miss Rudy, he was fine member of the family and a great Dad to Ron. Ron phoned Caren about an hour later and asked her to be there too so the party ended at that moment. Rest in peace, Rudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment