Thursday, July 31, 2014

THURSDAY. . . .

. . . . . My first two lines of bowling today were fine [138-148] but the third line went to pieces at 114. I ended the day with a 133 average which is close to my league average so I didn't hurt the team too much. . . Ernie, my instructor was on the other team and it has been a long time since I have worked with him so when he brought up my follow through when delivering the ball I decided to try to do things the right way. I know my follow through is not proper and I have even gotten out of the habit of trying to correct it. We both know that I must improve in that area if I am ever to become a Winter League class opponent. Since that is my wish I decided to start working on it while I had him there for feedback. Any way, that is the excuse I will use this week for my poor results. By the time next week rolls around I am sure I will be able to come up with another excuse. Never fear! . . . On the way home I stopped by Bob's Sporting goods and bought a new fishing reel, I hope to try it out on Saturday. The weather is beautiful around here! Reminds me of Mazatlan in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment