Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . I got a bit of exercise at the fishing hole today. The pathway from the sitting area to the pole holder needed some attention so I cleaned things up a bit with the shovel. Also during the winter the table and chairs were washed away but I noticed some time ago that the bottoms of the table legs are reaching upward toward the surface of the water. I attempted to dig some of the sand from around the thing but it did little good. Sand falls back into the hole as fast as I dig at it. Perhaps if the water goes down a foot or more next month I may be able to retrieve it. I have no idea where the chairs are. . . . Lots of reading today and no fish. The weather continues to be peachy-keen, just the way I like it. It reminds me of Mazatlan in January and February.

No comments:

Post a Comment