Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . .  .This was another nice day to sit at the river and enjoy the breeze as it tumbled through the leaves above me. I did have a short nap and for exercise I discovered the ropes buried in the sand that were attached to the two anchors that were lost last year when Mel's boat capsized. I was able to bring the anchors to  shore so now the only thing that I might be able to salvage is the table. At the moment the river is too high for me to safely attempt to retrieve it but perhaps the situation will change enough next month for that to happen. We hope the glass top is still in the mud and it too can be brought up, highly unlikely though. I am sure it must have settled away from the table itself when it went under. It was another good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment