Thursday, July 17, 2014

THURSDAY

. . . . . My bowling results today were as follows: Stinky, Stinky and really stinky.
My average for the day was 134 which is 4 pins below my league average [which will now go down because of today's results. . . . .After stopping at Safeway and putting away groceries I went to Roy's house and removed the new printer they had me install a few days ago. It seems it is working way too slow for them to be satisfied. I explained that perhaps we could speed it up by changing the quality of the results to a lower sitting but Iona said she wanted to return it.  I also told them I knew a guy who might be able to speed up their computer [it is very slow] so she agreed and I delivered it to Tom, my computer guy. They are going to tell me when they get the machine back and I will hook it up for them. Tom said it would be ready tomorrow but I told Roy to not bother asking about it until about Monday. Tom is not too quick about working or keeping his word but he does a good job when he finally gets started.

No comments:

Post a Comment