Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday

. . . . I hate to admit it but I accomplished absolutely nothing today. I have a bag of garbage sitting next to the kitchen sink and I didn’t even take that out. I started packing my clothes in the check in bag earlier and decided that was gong to be such a simple job that I wouldn’t even bother with it until tomorrow or Sunday. My backpack is ready to go but it contains only the laptop and some energy bars. The weather report claims that bad weather is due tomorrow with snow by evening. With a bit of luck we will experience a fast moving storm and it will be all gone by the time I have to get on the freeway Monday morning to catch the plane. That is wishful thinking of course but heck, gotta’ dream or dreams will never come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment