Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday

. . . . . . I left the house shortly before 10 AM to get my haircut and after leaving there I stopped by the market for some bananas and a quart of milk. Breakfast stuff for the next three mornings. After the market I went by the Pharmacy and got my last prescription filled so I have all of the meds I will need on vacation. I then went home and made myself a three egg omelet with toast, it was a good omelet, I surprised myself. I got to the bowling alley about ten minutes later than usual but no harm was done, practice started right after I put on my bowling shoes. My scores were 117-144-140. I was happy with the last two games but it did take me a while to get in the groove. As it turned out, of the eight of us on the two teams I was low score but I was pleased with the two 140 plus games. I got out of the bowling alley just in time to dash to the hospital for my doctor appointment. That went well, my kidneys are not showing additional stress, it is still at 55%. That is the same as it was the last time it was checked. The doctor wants to see me again in a year. I then had my Protime checked and was told that was perfect so I am good to go Monday morning. They usually require Protime checks every 4-6 weeks but this time it will be 8 weeks. I will be interested to see how well I do when I next get checked March 22.
This evening will be spent watching my usual Thursday night commercials and getting to bed early. I have just switched nighttime audio books from History of the Roman Empire to a book about Senator McCarthy, the communist chaser in the 50's. It was written by a liberal thinker so you can imagine how the subject is handled.  It does a good job of putting me to sleep.
http://celford52.wordpress.com/                        
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment