Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Afternoon.


. I was able to find three possible Wi-Fi connections at Natalia’s house but they required a password and since I don’t have that I decided to search out a Starbucks or something similar around Mazatlan Centro. Natalia had left for work about 8:30 am after fixing me a bowl of Real Mexican Oatmeal, delicious btw.... . . . .So I sat out on foot exploring the city and searching for a Wi-Fi location.  I strolled for about 4 hours before getting serious about the search and found one about a mile and a half from Natalia’s place. I sent several emails but after I checked my ‘sent mail’ box found nothing. I have no idea what happened to them.  I had a nice lunch across the street from the bay.  These streets are either very wide with trees growing down the middle of them or so narrow there is no room to park and still leave space for a car to get by. Most of the houses are built like a compound and some of the older ones have a front door that opens right at the sidewalk. Natalia’s house is tiny and is butted up against two larger buildings on either side.  Her front door is at the sidewalk, as is my bedroom window. The street is norrow and there is not a lot of traffic so It doesn't bother me at all. It is now about 2:30 in the afternoon so I will post this and continue my adventure. I will bring you all up to date tomorrow some time. This is fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment