Monday, August 26, 2013

MONDAY 26th


……….I was at the Clinton Library before noon and found that to be a wondrous building. Very large but mostly empty space inside. The TV presentations are fine and I especially liked the Oval Office presentations. I am not sure the pictures convey all that I am attempting but here is a couple to give you some idea. It is now Monday afternoon and I am south of Little Rock at a truck stop posting this blog. My plan now is to hop in the car and make a run for the Elford Place in Shreveport.

Clinton Lobby, entrance off to the left then we have to go through the xray machine behind the upper left wall before entering. First time I have run into Security so tight.
Clintons Oval office recreated.
The front entrance, the library is in a beautiful sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment