Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WEDNESDAY 28th

...........A long day, I left the Elford Mansion shortly before 8am  and arrived at Bush 41 Library about noon. I have not down loaded those pictures but I will post a couple of others. After leaving Dallas I thought I knew where I was going next and I got on I-35 heading South. Several hours later I discovered that I-45 would have been much better. As it is I arrived in College Station too late to get into the Bush 41 Library so I'll do that in the morning. During my travels this afternoon I drove by the LBJ Library so hopefully I will have no problem finding it again tomorrow. Lets hope!
When I first saw this in the Norton Museum I thought I was looking at a photograph, silly me. It is a beautiful oil by a local man who is highly thought of in this community. I am sorry to say I can not recall his name.
This is a shot of the interior of the car that is sitting in the lobby of the State Museum. Don't forget to click on these pictures, they look much better enlarged.

No comments:

Post a Comment