Monday, August 5, 2013

MONDAY

..........I had some errands to run today and after that was completed I drove straight to the Bowling Alley. I was really excited about attempting again, the almost unheard of [for me] results of yesterday. I was not a bit disappointed.My first games ended with scores of 177-150-141-170-157. That was an average of 159 and after throwing the 6th game of 167 I had an average of 160. The last four games were not as good but I did end the day with the same 155 average I had yesterday. Seven of the ten games scored over 150. No need to mention that I was walking on cloud nine when I left the bowling alley. I am excited about trying this new approach during league play but I will be missing the next four weeks  because of my upcoming cross country drive. . . . . I will take the T Bird to the car doctor in the morning for an oil change and check-up. I have a foot doctor appointment on Thursday, along with a pro-time check and class picnic that day. I will start loading the car with all I am going to take with me on Friday and plan on leaving Saturday morning. I will deliver the little dog to Caren and Ron Friday evening. I will take my lap top and attempt to stay in touch, perhaps even post a few pictures along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Very good!! Your bowling ball is FINALLY listening to you. I am looking forward to having ChiChi. For a little scaredy dog, he sure seems to be relaxing a bit at our house. I sure enjoy him ànd DO spoil him somewhat.

    ReplyDelete