Monday, August 26, 2013

SUNDAY 25th

.......
SUNDAY 25TH……..I arrived at the Carter Library as it opened at 9am. The presentation is what is becoming standard. Many low volume TV’s with ongoing rhetoric pertaining to the subject of the particular ‘booth’ one has entered. The walls and many supporting columns are used to show photographs of different times in the life and Presidency of the man. After leaving there I drove to Nashville and took pictures of the Parthenon. I found that to be a great production but it will never be as fine as the real thing in Athens. This one was not made of individual stones stacked on top of one another but it does make me want to return to Athens to see how the restoration is going on the real thing.

The Main Lobby of Carters Library

His Oval Office recreated

Pond behind the facility, a great place for peace and quiet.
 

A close up
And from a distance. I will post interior pic's on YouTube.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment