Friday, April 12, 2013

FRIDAY

The rain was nice enough to remain in the clouds while Mel and I put his boat in the river today. The water is high but there are a few fishermen out there on the banks giving it a try. The water is not dirty enough to cause everybody to stay home. A couple more days without rain would be nice but that is not due to happen until until next month. Or even August as far as that goes. This is Washington, the evergreen state, I mean the everrain state. His two dozen or so Pheasants look great for new hatchlings. I hope he does not lose any. They all look good but you never can tell what mother nature has in store. It will be exciting when they get turned loose and start running around the neighborhood. I'm sorry I left my camera at home when I went over there today. I will try to get pictures and post them. He has posted some on Facebook, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment