Thursday, April 18, 2013

THURSDAY

Bowling was not too great today but I am sure I will do better as the summer wears on. My scores today were 135-153-125. I am with a new team now, Ernie, my instructor is also on the team and the only other member to make an appearance today. Since no one had an average to work with the two of us were no match for the four players on the other team. We were walloped pretty good. And to add insult to all of that Ernie had such a bad day that I outs scored him in two of the three games. We are really in the mud, so soon too.... I stopped by Safeway on the way home and arrived there after visiting Teigens for a few minutes. Caren had some home made Tamales for me so naturally I had to stop by and pick them up. I had two of the previous offerings  for breakfast a couple of days ago, pretty good for breakfast!..... No pictures, I will try to get some local shots for posting but I feel they will be few and far between. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment