Sunday, April 7, 2013

SUNDAY

Today I sat down at the 'puter to consider doing my taxes. I went to the same site I used last year, Tax Slayer, and started following instructions. I was not expecting things to go smoothly and thought I would run into trouble of some kind but that never happened. Forty minutes later I was finished and paid the $9.95 with my debit card. It will be automatically submitted to E-File and when the IRS accepts it I will be notified. I remember it was too easy last year and for that reason I was reluctant to get into it. It was still too easy but it was accepted last year so now I will see if it is OK again. All of the numbers I needed were in the papers the various investment houses sent me while I was in MZT. I have been too conservative for the last 3-4 years and for that reason I have lost a lot of potential earnings. I will now branch out more so you folks can be expecting the bottom to drop out of the market later this year because I am going back in. That is the story of my life with investments. However I play it it goes in the other direction. Expect a big crash in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment