Monday, April 1, 2013

MONDAY

Natalia fixed another nice breakfast for us this morning before leaving for work. I cleaned up the kitchen before tackling the beginning packing.
It is not going to be any problem gettting that finished in the morning. Natalia has told me that her Nephew will pick me up around ten AM and deliver me to the airport, that is really nice of her.
I will not be posting the blog tomorrow because I don't think I will get home before midnight. I will try to get  back in the groove Thursday night.
This is the lady who set up the Equinox bus trip.
A resturant put together just for the tourists visiting the site on this day. Our bus did not stop here.
This is where we stopped. I pruchased the meal you see in the next photo. It was tasty, I don't know all the things they put in it but it had a lot of carrots and some spices. Something like a Salsa.


This is a strange field game. The ball must be batted with the hip. I tried to time a shot with the actual attempt to return the ball but it never happened

Perhaps a better picture of where we had our lunch break.





No comments:

Post a Comment