Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WEDNESDAY

Doggy and I arrived at the river shortly after lunch today and stayed for almost three hours. That was long enough to get the rest of the sand out of the sitting area and take a short nap in the sunshine. I lost two sinkers today but not a lure. Caught no fish, of course. I had prepared a very large Taco for lunch but decided by 2:45 that it had not been large enough so we left for the day. Tomorrow I go bowling and rain is expected so perhaps it will be a few days before we get down there again. I think the remaining pictures I have from MZT are the ones I will be posting today. Perhaps I should take my camera to the river with me next time I go and get some pics to show what I have been doing.

These are the last two pictures I had taken Easter Sinday.

No comments:

Post a Comment