Saturday, April 6, 2013

SATURDAY

Today I finished going through my mail and delivered two boxes of trash to the fire barrel Roy has at the edge of the property. The trash was mail I had no use for; there certainly was a pile of it after three months away. We had more rain this afternoon so I never did get out of the house. I did cook up some pork in BBQ sauce to have on hand for breakfast eggs and sandwiches. Also had a nice and well earned nap of about an hour and a half. For some reason my email is not accepting a lot of things that I used to get, I hope no notes from folks are included in the filtered mail. One of these days I hope to load my MZT pictures to this 'puter so I can get back to posting the ones I still have available. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment