Thursday, April 11, 2013

THURSDAY

I had a fine time at the bowlers banquet this afternoon; of course it had to rain cats and dogs during the drive into town but that is not news for around here. I had a nice lunch, a great rum and Coke and sat at a table full of fun people. I also collected enough pin money to pay for it all with some left over. The pin money was enough to pay for 70 lines of practice bowling had I saved it for that. I am sure that by the time Summer league is over I will wish I had. Summer league starts next Thursday.............On the way home I bought another ink cartridge for my computer printer; so that problem is solved for about another year. It was another great day. Just the kind I like!...... I visited online TDAmeritrade last night and this morning to change my portfolio balance for the first time in 3-4 years. I have missed a lot by being out of the market. I hope and pray that now I can start making money again. Gotta get back to MZT next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment