Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TUESDAY

Had a great lunch with the '52' gang today. I ordered the taco salad and was not able to do it justice so I brought it home and had it for dinner. It seems I can not get as much into my stomach as I used to. Perhaps that is a good thing.... I thought before going into town I would bowl a few lines after lunch but after leaving Silver Spur with a full meal inside me I was feeling too tired to bother. I stopped by Safeway and spent a few more dollars on groceries. When I checked out I got a ten cent per gallon gasoline discount on my next fill up. That is always good news..... After arriving home and putting the stuff away I loaded the dog in the car and drove to Teigens for an hour visit. Actually I went by to get my little bamboo plant they have been watching all winter. Before I left Caren handed me that and several Tamale's her housekeeper had made. If they taste as great as those Natalia's family fed me I will be in pig heaven. I should have mentioned that she came by a couple of days ago with a loaf of home made bread for me too. Life is great! I best be careful though, I really do not wish to gain back that eight pounds I lost in MZT this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment