Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WEDNESDAY

Several of my readers receive this blog via email and it has been pointed out to me that if you wish to reply to any of my posts you can't do it by clicking on 'reply'. You will be replying to a non-reply site.
Please reply by sending me an email to my email address in your address book or by logging on to the Blogger site and inserting a comment in the comment section at the bottom of each entry......
This was another day that I didn't accomplish a darn thing. It was too cool out to walk and there was no rain so that makes me double bad. Roy was visiting a garage sale a couple of days ago and brought home one of those Ski-machine exercise things. He said it only cost $20 and he thought it would be a nice thing for me to have when the weather is bad. Roy is a great guy but I don't need another 'guilt' item around to remind me I should get more exercise, I have yet to get on my 'stepper' since getting home from my winter vacation. Well, perhaps I do need the reminder and the thought is much appreciated. Thanks Roy, you are a good guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment