Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TUESDAY

  This turned out to be a very nice day. I started out by washing my car before lunch and then I fixed a sandwich to carry to the fishing hole. I drove down there without first checking online to determine the river level and was surprised to find that the water was up about a foot from last time. It was washing at the lower part of the sitting area and there was a layer of mud about half an inch thick all over the sitting area. I lost interest immediately and loaded the doggy back in the car and had lunch at home. . . .After eating I decided to walk down the hill to the river and back. ChiChi was happy to follow along. It ended up being a forty minute walk and did us both some good. The rest of the day was spent reading. I have to phone the Jury Reporter Thursday evening to see if I will be needed on Friday but I doubt very much that there will be any use for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment