Monday, April 29, 2013

MONDAY

 It was very cool around here today but I am happy to say there was no rain. The cold wind was bad enough. I stopped by the bowling alley and averaged 119 for six lines. Not very good but I am going to blame it on my sore left foot. I broke a bone in that foot in 1970 and never had it looked at by a doctor. Since then I have had periods of time when it really becomes uncomfortable to live with. And it is not getting any better! At the moment I have a work sock on that foot and a wrapping of Duk-Tape around it to hold the thing in place. No pain that way but today I went bowling without the support and about died from the pain. I exaggerate only to make the point. Last week I went to Safeway for a gallon of milk and it cost me $48 to get out of the place. Today I stopped in for some apples and they ended up costing $57.00. Life is tough

No comments:

Post a Comment