Saturday, April 27, 2013

SATURDAY


 ChiChi and I got lucky when we went fishing, we got home before the rain started! It was not much of a rain but had it started while at the river I would not have stayed as long as I did. It was almost too cool to sit and read so I spent some time with the "idiot stick" cleaning off the deck one more time and also clearing all of the steps that still had sand on them. The river has done a job on the deck stones I had laid last summer, I am getting the impression that the river likes to crawl around under the stones and remove the sand. I hope we can find a way to keep that from continuing each winter. As summer advances I will throw more rocks in front of them and perhaps discourage the river current. It is supposed to rain for a day or two so perhaps I will get in some bowling practice before next Thursday.
I expect my bowling to improve with practice but I am not as gung ho about it as I was. That may be a good thing. Relaxing is the best way to deliver the ball anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment