Monday, April 8, 2013

MONDAY

There is not a lot to ramble about today; I went to the Post Office this morning and visited my favorite ATM later in the afternoon. At one point I found myself in Billy's neighborhood and stopped in to visit with him for a few minutes. His apartment looked very clean and well cared for; his aid workers are doing a good job for him, I am glad to see it. I went online to pay my Comcast bill and found they had raised the fee by about $40 per month. I called their number and got some guy in the Philippines named Jay who helped by giving me an 'offer' that created a monthly premium without the $40 increase and no changes in the service. One year from now my rate will go up again because this 'offer' is only good for one year. That gives me a year to find some other way to get phone, TV and Internet service for a fee I wish to accept. He told me the special offer was for really good customers like me. I asked him if I was such a good customer why did they attempt to raise my fee in the first place. Naturally he had no answer, Comcast is not a good company to do business with. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment