Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TUESDAY

Doggy and I had a great day at the river today. I shoveled a ton of sand out of the fishing hole sitting area and after one more day of that [perhaps tomorrow, if the weather holds] the tables and chairs can be brought down. I lost a lure to a snag of some kind, each year the bottom of the river is different and this spot was clear most of last year. I suppose Mother Nature moved in big tree branch or something similar  into the area and I will have to learn to fish around it. That won't be easy to do at present because the water is too high to be choosy about where I toss out my lure. That will change as the water drops and I can move up or down stream.
I still have some pictures from MZT to post so I will continue with that today.
This is the bay at extremly low tide, there never is any swimming at this location and these rocks tell why.


These three photos were taken in the Gold Zone. The fish pond is in front of one of the fancy Hotels on the beach and the Gringo Lingo restaurant is right across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment