Saturday, September 14, 2013

SATURDAY

...............ChiChi and I visited the fishing hole again today but accomplished nothing more than completing a couple more chapters in the book I am reading. There was not a sign of  fish in the water. One did jump shortly after our arrival but that was all. We were there almost four hours and as the day advanced the weather improved; it turned out to be a nice afternoon. When we got home I found a note from the Port Authority of New York in the mail box. It appears I went through a Toll Plaza without paying. As I recall I went through one of those "fast' lines that does not have an attendant so I was unable to pay. My bad. I will pay them via the Internet and have that little incident behind me. The total is $60.00. It will double if it is not paid by the 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment