Sunday, September 15, 2013

SUNDAY

....................No fishing today, might as well not have gone bowling either. I think I averaged 135.7 over ten lines. After bowling I stopped by the Sport Store and bought some fish bait. Another jar of power bait and a jar of eggs. Before getting home I bought some veggies for a beef soup and put that on to cook when I arrived. It turned out to taste very good, too. I did break down and add a touch of sea salt and I am sure that helped a bunch. The light rain that was expected all day began shortly after I got home and I settled in to watch NASCAR but found that to be rained out. I picked a movie that turned out to be an easy watch then turned on the Seahawks game at 5PM. The light rain is also happening in Seattle tonight. I will decide about fishing when I get up in the morning, have to wait to see how much the river comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment