Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TUESDAY

..................I left the house at 9:30 to have my drivers side window worked on at R&R Motors. It has been hanging up when attempting to open so Chris took a look at it. He did what he could, evidently none of the parts that were having trouble were or are easily located for replacement so he did the best he could correcting the channels that were there. He also checked the left front wheel assembly; there had been a rattle coming from that part of the car. He did find a week point and I will have that repaired shortly. My brothers mechanic in Shreveport had forced some grease into the joint and it has been quiet since then but that won't last few many rain storms. After leaving R&R I stopped by the house for  lunch then hit the bowling alley again. I should have stayed home. My average over ten lines was 127. I did leave the bowling ball there to be better sized to my hand so perhaps Thursday when I return to League Bowling I will notice an improvement. Want to bet on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment