Sunday, September 29, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . . .While driving to the bowling alley today I noticed how very dirty the river was. There may not be a lot of fishing done in the next few days. My bowling did not please me but it seldom does. My first five lines produced 146 average and the second ended with 137. Even if I complain my average for the ten lines was about ten pens better than my league average. I am showing improvement. I will just stay with it. Heavy rains arrived again this afternoon. Tom, the Computer Guy stopped by during the worse of it to take the puter in for an exam. I have no idea how long that will take or what the bill will be. Too much in both cases, I'm sure.. . . I am sorry I missed the last quarter of the Seattle football game today. They ended up winning the game. I was in Safeway at the time, going broke as usual. Life is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment