Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . I started the laundry shortly after 7:00 this morning and while that was in the machine I ate a bowl of cereal. All of the stuff was dry and put away by 8:30 so I decided to vacuum the carpet. That is always a big job because I move all of the movable furniture into the kitchen area before starting. The actual vacuuming is not too difficult but by the time I have finished I must return the furniture. By the time the vacuuming is finished I am in no mood to put the furniture back in place. I did it anyway then rested a while before doing the same thing in the bedroom.. . . I didn't spend any time on my YouTube Project, my bad. I did get an early lunch before running off to the fishing hole again. I had another nice sized trout go after my bait but there was no hooking him. The Trout seem to respond well to that Power Bait, my hope is that the steelhead will too. Doggy and I were home by 3PM. We also suffered through a nice downpour while at the river, it did not last as long as the session yesterday but it was a bit cooler today. That is a sure sign of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment