Saturday, September 21, 2013

SATURDAY

 . . . . .  .Today was a repeat of yesterday. The only difference is that while fishing with eggs today I happened to not be paying attention and let my bait sink to the river bottom. I don't know how long it was before I retrieved it to see how it was doing and found a mud fish had swallowed the hook. The creature was only about four inches long and all he accomplished was keeping a sport fish from seeing my bait. Doggy and I fished until we became bored with it all and came home. Clouds were forming just like yesterday and I did get a few raindrops on the windshield before entering the garage but nothing serious. Jeff Miller stopped by while I was fishing and told me his ten year old son had just landed a 15 pound Chinook today. He gave me some fresh eggs for bait so that will hold me for a day or two. I plan on getting back down there on Monday. Unless something more exciting comes up in the meantime. The way things have been going around here that is not about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment