Thursday, September 19, 2013

THURSDAY

. . . . . .My bowling results were really stinky today. I had the bowling ball re sized and that did not help at all. I feel it threw me off stride, I will have to take it to a practice session and get used to it now that it fits correctly.. . . .After bowling I took Charlotte to lunch, I haven't seen her since last winter bowling season ended. She was not bowling during the summer. I fed the doggy when I got home but he refused to eat, the dog food is the same brand but this flavor has more chicken in it than the other one. It appears he does not like change. I am sure that when he gets hungry enough he will decide that change can be good.

1 comment:

  1. I also noticed he is a picky eater. He & Colt definately have that in common. I noticed Chi Chi didnt care for the beef dog food and preferred the chicken with rice. He just (tried) hiding chicken liver, so I just threw it away. Silly dog.
    Caren

    ReplyDelete