Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TUESDAY

..............I was certainly not out of bed early this morning. Except for three potty stops during the night I slept 12 hours. I began after breakfast to get my disorganized self in order. I took the bed out of the car and reinstalled the seat after getting everything well vacuumed and wiped down. The car looks great again but tomorrow I will have to work up the energy to wash the darn thing. I would also like to get into town for some bowling practice because the new Winter Season is to start Thursday. Or next Thursday, regardless, I need the practice. I did get my laundry caught up too, before breakfast. The pictures I took are still in the lap top and if time permits I will get them transferred to my desk top so I can begin making the slide show for YouTube. It has been a busy day and I am happy to call it a day now and settle in with the TV before more bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment