Thursday, September 26, 2013

THURSDAY

. . . . . . . I arrived at Bernetta's place a bit early for my haircut today. I was feeling pretty good about my bowling prospects and wanted to get down there early. I checked out the condition of the river too, on the way. The river appears to be clearing and if the rain stops it might be nice enough to go fishing tomorrow. My bowling results were very good today but it turned out that way because my first game was 185.  The 138 and 134 that followed sort of broke my heart but the final average looked good. 152. I feel I am capable  of bowling with that average on a regular basis; time will tell if that happens. At least I feel I am going in the right direction. My results today really helped the team and that is a good feeling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment