Sunday, September 22, 2013

SUNDAY

. . . . . . It began raining as I left for the bowling alley this morning. I am happy I didn't try fishing because the rain continued most of the day. My newly fit ball took a while to get used to and after 5 lines my average was 118. I then began to get the feel of the change and turned in a 148 for the second set of five lines. None of my games were really high scores and I look at that as a positive sign. I am consistent and that is a good thing. I will make another attempt later in the week before bowling in the league on Thursday.. . . I was home by 3PM and the weather was just right outside to be inside with a large bowl of popcorn and a NASCAR race. It was a good day. I'll see what the weather looks like tomorrow. Perhaps I may get lucky at fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment