Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . . We enjoyed [not] off and on stinky weather today. I went into town to buy a jacket/shirt to wear during the cooler days in Mazatlan this winter and encountered rain on the way in and bright sun on the way back. I stopped in to see Darlene, Mother of my God daughter for a short visit. I have not seen her since her Mom died. She took a nasty fall a few weeks ago and is still healing, I wish the best for her. I snatched a look at the river as I drove by and decided it was too dirty to even miss not going fishing today. Tomorrow I will embarrass myself at the bowling alley and perhaps return to the fishing hole on Friday. Unless we get more rain and the river stays muddy. Caren and Colton stopped by at 5PM to deliver some dinner, she only stayed a minute, perhaps it was ninety seconds, but it was not long. Dinner is always good, thanks, Caren. Doggy and I are doing fine, life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Why doesn't Caren ever bring a nice dinner to me? I've never even met Colter, but it sure will be an interesting day when I do. What a shame that moms' car got trashed. Life goes on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Cliff-I came right as OReilly came on & didn't stay as to not interrupt your watching of him. Plus the dinner tamales were warm, the salad cold, & the garlic bread hot.
    Colt was tired from all day kindergarten & I was helping him work on his numbers before we left. Thank you for his numbers book.
    My car was vandalized by drunks. We are fortunate Sol wasn't hurt. He had taken wonderful care of it. And like I said if we get the names of the men that damaged it, the police will go after them. Thank God my awesome son is doing wonderful.

    ReplyDelete