Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TUESDAY

. . . .  .It was a good day for rain and the rain gods did not disappoint!  My session at the bowling alley ended up with a 126 average after the first five lines. I then buckled down and really paid attention for the next five. That brought me a 145 and when all was added together I came home with a 136 for the day. That is better than my league average so I am happy. I will be happier if I do that well on Thursday. Practice, practice.. . .  .I stopped by Teigens place on the way home. Colton is going to school full days now so I arrived too early to see him. He was upset yesterday because the bus driver got after him for talking too loud on the bus. He gets excited once in a while and his enthusiasm bubbles over his vocal cords.

No comments:

Post a Comment