Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday

ChiChi and I were tire shopping most of the morning. After lots of looking and pricing the decision was to buy four new Cooper tires right here in Castle Rock. The work will be done Tuesday afternoon and doggie and I plan on leaving Wednesday morning for the big trip North.
My plan after shopping was to stop by the fishing hole and help clean it up for the new fishing season. Things just did not work out that way; I found myself not feeling well and could tell the chest congestion was trying a comeback so I took the doggie home, had lunch and took a three hour nap. I was feeling much better when I awoke and turned on O'Reilly. Laura Ingram was sitting in his chair so I lost interest after a half hour and decided to get things caught up on the puter.
I did get my laundry caught up yesterday so the 'packing' part of my trip is going to be quite easy. I will be able to get all of that done Tuesday afternoon and install my sleeping arrangement before loading the car. If all goes well I will be arriving in Abbotsford, BC in the early afternoon Wednesday and spend the night with Sharon and Virgil.
My hope is to be back no later than the 26th because I do not wish to miss the Henion Family Get-Together in Olympia on that date.

No comments:

Post a Comment