Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday

.Spent a good share of the day working on my Oregon Coast pictures. I hope to get that posted to YouTube in a few days.
ChiChi and I did our 45 minute walk today, the walk was nice but the breeze was a bit cool and threatening rain. We got in a nap this afternoon, well deserved. Terri had Laprascopic [spelling?] surgery so she is healing quickly and feeling good. More tests to come later though so she is still on pins and needles about her future. I posted first pictures of my trip on YouTube this morning: Type in celford52 on your Google browser and you will find a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=wRCiZ4xjC-g This one might work too. Today I will start on the Oregon Coast part of the trip. Oregon did not have really nice weather but I did get to see all of the lighthouses. A couple were from great distances but I did get pictures. It was a fun trip and I am looking forward to Alaska next month.
Tomorrow I have doctor appointments and blood draws, the usual checkup stuff then Thursday I get to try bowling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment