Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday


Wednesday. . . .I delivered ChiChi to Caren about 10AM. We went walking for about 15 minutes before I turned around to get back to the car for my drive to Beaverton. The doggie was not happy to see me go but Caren said he calmed down after I got out of sight. She said the day went well with him and I will take home over there tomorrow while I go Bowling. I arrived at Borders in Beaverton a bit after noon and took Terri to lunch. She had not yet heard her biopsy results so we drove over to Ben and Jeans for an afternoon visit. While we were there the lab called to tell Terri that the results would not be competed until tomorrow. They are to phone her when they are ready. I got back to Caren’s place about 8:15 and visited for a short time before driving home. After getting home and feeding the old dog I enjoyed the fresh strawberry shortcake Caren had given me, isn’t she nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment