Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday

. I left the house at 9:30 to drive to Long Beach and enjoy the Sandsations. I have never been up close to so many sand carvings. The crowd was having a good time and there were a lot of people making up the crowd. A lot of them also had their dogs, I had no desire to take ChiChi and I am happy I didn’t. He does not get along well with other dogs and a few of them down there felt the same way. I took more pictures today than at any other event I ever had my camera at. I feel some of them will come out just fine and a few that I really want will not. Too often I found myself shooting into the sun and that is not good. Ron and Caren were there with the boys, the boys were having a ball in that icy Pacific water, brrrrrr. I took pictures until the tide got too close, it would have been fun to have stayed around and watched the carvings bite the dust but I felt it was time to get my body home. I have a very deep cough that comes on every half hour or so so I am going to baby myself a bit and see if I can get that to go away. I got home about 5:30 and got some stir fry in my tummy before sitting down at the puter and recording my active day. The weather was great, 76 at the beach and about 86 here at home. Bring it on! I’m loving it!
NASCAR is on this evening so I am going to post this then pig out in front of the TV for a while.

2 comments:

  1. It's SandSations

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time at Sandsations! It was great fun! I'm so glad you didn't bring ChiChi after all. Those big dogs wouldn't have stood a chance.

    ReplyDelete