Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday

am feeling much better today. If I were so inclined I could use my bowling results as an excuse to feel next to pretty bad but I won't take the trouble. I bowled 88-114-124. There is no way I am going to worry about it because I knew while I was there that I should have stayed home. Not because I was sick but because I was not feeling well enough to really give a darn how the bowling went. My muscles refused to cooperate with my brain so I just did the best I felt like doing and forgot about it. I was slowing improving my score and that is the most I can say for my results.
After bowling I stopped by Safeway then drove home. When I pulled in the garage I found Roy had the way blocked with a love chair he was trying to find a place for. I agreed to place it in my living room. He also had a small bedside table that needed a home so I put that next to my bed. One of these days I will get on the ball and rearrange furniture in the living room.
I'm really happy with the results of the work done by R&R Motors. The car is quieter than it has been in the past couple of years. Next week, if not before, I am going to put new tires on it and that will quiet it even more. My Cousin, Sharon and her husband Virgil phoned to let me know they are expecting me to stop by as I cross the border into Canada. She also reminded me that ChiChi needs up to date Rabies shots, which he has, and to not try to carry firearms into Canada. I assured them that there was no problem on either count.
I had eaten a large Burger earlier in the day so when dinner time rolled around I just had sliced apple and an ounce of Cheese. I think the lunch was just too much for me and I hardly touched the French fries that came with it.
We are enjoying very nice weather around here today, I'm sure it got above 80 degrees, not too shabby for Cowlitz County. Bring it on! I would like to see summer last until at least next May.

No comments:

Post a Comment