Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday

  Bowling was extra fun today because the first three balls I threw were strikes! the scores were 151-147-154.
I was pretty perky as the day wore on, it felt good to be in the groove and doing well. Our team won the three games and except for one guy on the other team I was the high scorer. He was only 30 some points ahead of me so the two teams were well matched. On my way to bowling this morning I dropped ChiChi off with Ron, Caren and the boys. Again, he laid an egg on the dining room carpet while my back was turned. Crazy dog, he's going to see God one of these days. Caren drove him into town with her today and she said he did really well. She was also able to hold him and pet him. I'm glad to see him getting used to others. . . . Terri's biopsy did not turn out well so she is going to miss our drive South next week. She has an appointment with a surgeon in Hawaii and is leaving Portland on Saturday. I will head South on Sunday to see an ex-brother in law and his wife in Palmdale before driving to Sun City to see if an old friend is still alive. She must be ninety and is blind. I have not heard from her in a year and fear bad news when I knock on her door. My plan after that is to drive back the coast route and take pictures of the eleven lighthouses in Oregon. I will not be staying long at any location so it will be a fast trip as far as I know right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment