Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday

I went bowling this afternoon, 100 115 124 133 and the last line I don't remember. I do know I averaged 118 for the five lines. That may mean I will do well on Thursday. After leaving the bowling alley I drove over to Ron and Carens to pick up doggie. I took him over there to help him get acquainted so when I leave him with them for 8-10 days he will not be able to complain that I left him with strangers. He slipped out of his leash once and Caren had to put on leather gloves to capture him and put it back on. She held him for a while and one time after she removed the gloves he did clamp down on her hand but not enough to hurt. She was patient with him. I also sat with Ashton helping him learn chess, he surprised me by setting up the pieces without any help from me. That is good considering he has done it only once before..... As I was walking out the door Ron gave me an apple fritter that I inhaled on the drive home. Those things are really good, that is why I don't buy them at the store. Well, it is time to pop my Sunday evening Popcorn so I'll call it a day.

1 comment:

  1. It's too ba that I can't share things like pork steaks and pork chops with them...that we can't even have an avenue of commmunication...but that is HER choice...

    ReplyDelete